Friday 28 November 2014

REVEALED! Femi Kuti not the father of two of his five children after DNA Test

by Unknown  |  in lifestyle at  Friday, November 28, 2014

The Afrobeat Legend revealed in an interview prior to his birthday that two out of his five children are not actually his.

He has been made to believe that Made, Afolabi, Dupe, Tosin and Ayomide are his five biological children, but to his greatest surprise, two of them, Dupe and Tosin (a boy and a girl) are not his children after a DNA test that was performed on them.

Revealing his ordeal with pain and dissapointment, he said:

“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl.  It is very serious.  I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours.  I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children when I was tricked to believe I am their father,”
 Femi has however returned the two children to their mothers insisting he can no longer father children that are not his.

0 comments: